Since our establishment, Khang Giang Co, Ltd has originated our construction business from earth moving works by constructing sea dikes along MeKong Delta provinces. Besides, with dense network of rivers and canals, there are always demand of maitenance dredging in these navigational waterways. To embrance this market we have focused on equipping specially dredging fleet of cutter suction dredgers.
After more than 20 years of establishment, KGCL has diversified our business into other fields of watercourse construction ( bank protection revetment, hydraulic constructional part manufacture, hydraulic gate construction...) but maintained our core business of dredging and reclamation.
Description- Package 12 of reclaimming for residential area of Tan Thanh, Binh Tan and Phuong Thanh- Location : Cao Lanh, Dong Thap Province, Vietnam
- Package 5 , from Kilometer 11 : Kilometer 16, of the Dau Tieng Irrigation System Improvement Project for recovery and reinforcement of Tay Ninh 17 canal.
- Build My Thanh - Phu huu dyke in Soc Trang Province to stabilize protection of residential areas: creating dike body, pumping sand and build rural road traffic.
- Construct Chinh Dong canal (from Km 3 : Km 6) to support agriculture irrigation in Phan Ri area.
Package 5 of project which reclaim residential area at the end of Vinh Te canal.
- Sub project of the irrigation system developement for Mekong Delta Project.
- Package 7.1 , sub-project of Electricity - Gas - Fertilizer Plant construction Project, to reclaim the plant's ground.
- Dredging (by Cutter Suction Dredgers) the canal along Vinh Chau A, Vinh Loi and Vinh Dai wards, Tan Hung district, Long An province, to reclaim rural residential land in support of residential relocation and protection of flooding in rainy season.
Employer : Project " Nguyen Van Tiep Channel" is on Mekong Delta infrastructure development project.This sub project is to expand the Nguyen Van Tiep canal over 63.5 Km by dredging, carry out bank protection and frontage road. The channel is across Tien Giang and Dong Thap province.