Since our establishment, Khang Giang Co, Ltd has originated our construction business from earth moving works by constructing sea dikes along MeKong Delta provinces. Besides, with dense network of rivers and canals, there are always demand of maitenance dredging in these navigational waterways. To embrance this market we have focused on equipping specially dredging fleet of cutter suction dredgers.
After more than 20 years of establishment, KGCL has diversified our business into other fields of watercourse construction ( bank protection revetment, hydraulic constructional part manufacture, hydraulic gate construction...) but maintained our core business of dredging and reclamation.
- Package 8 of project in order to restore and upgrade left side and right side of Cu Lao Dung in Soc Trang Province. In the first period: dredge the canal for river transportation access, then exploit dredged material to reclaim dyke
- Package 1, from Kilometer 0 : Kilometer 21, in the Chinh Tay canal ,sub-Project of the Dau Tieng irrigation system Improvement Project.
- Construct Phong Nam dyke to keep from flooding in Ke Sach district.
Package 4 (from Km 24 : Km 34 and K 45 : Km 55), sub-project of West Sea dyke reinforcement and goods transportation into the West Sea to raise economic competition, social benefits to the province.
- Package 2 of project in order to restore and upgrade left side and right side of Cu Lao Dung in Soc Trang Province. In the first period: dredge the canal for river transportation access.
- Package 2 of project which dredge canal and reclaim residential area of Ha Giang canal